‘Saral Rozgar' is a unique Cellular job market that helps green collared and entry level job hunters to connect popular employers any place in India by means of mobile inside their own dialect in an cost-effective manner.
Saral Rozgar is an inclusive and flexible innovation incubated at the freedom division of Tech Mahindra which is now a part of the Growth Industrial facilities.
As per CII only 14% of the 500 million American indian workforce makes up about the formal sector plus the remaining 86% are section of the unorganized sector. Nearly 12 million people join the workforce annually. Over the next two decades, India is believed to add 25% to the world's workforce.
Saral Rozgar is targeted to job-seekers who also are under the graduate level. With the aim of reducing the socio-economic discrepancy and linking the digital divide, the objective was to produce a common pool of careers and work providers. In India, job hunters below the graduate level rely on unstructured resources to seek careers. While the Central government's ‘Make in India' initiative aims to make India a production hub simply by 2020, device Digital India initiative in full stride, we all at Technical Mahindra make an effort to bridge the communication gap between the blue collared work seeker and provider by simply creating a exclusive simple, readily available, and cheap nation-wide cellular job market. The service facilitates comfortable access to the wide variety of jobs and prospects from any place in India by means of mobile.
Job-seekers can now conveniently access the service by buying the Saral Rozgar greeting card for Rs. 50 and registering by using a simple words call, inside the preferred dialect, by calling 1860-180-1100 via anywhere in India. We as well jobseekers to produce their first ever resumes on the web and therefore , connecting them to potential corporate and mainstream organisations.
Additionally , to get employers, there is no structured database of blue-collared workforce.
Copyright laws © 2014 Tech Mahindra Ltd. All rights reserved. 1